We offer the full line of Nissan cars including:
Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Frontier, Nissan Leaf, Nissan Versa, Nissan Titan, Nissan Maxima, Nissan Rogue, Nissan Cube, Nissan Murano, Nissan Sentra, Nissan Altima, Nissan Juke, Nissan Xterra, Nissan Armada, Nissan Quest, Nissan Frontier, Nissan 370z Roadster, Nissan 370z Coupe
Browse our new inventory for a Nissan in the Tri-Cities area.
If you're looking for a used Nissan, Bill Robertson Nissan in Pasco WA has a huge inventory of used cars to choose from. Update your current transportation, shop for a second family car, or have that first time driver in mind. Every used car Bill Robertson Nissan sells has been carefully inspected to ensure you're purchasing a safe and dependable pre-owned car.
Our used car inventory includes a variety of makes and models including Ford, Chrysler, GM, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, and more!
Whether you live in the Tri-Cities Washington, Kennewick Washington, Richland Washignton or Walla Walla Washington area, Bill Robertson Nissan has a used car inventory with something for you!
Altima Sedan is again available in three well-equipped models designed to appeal to a broad range of buyer needs and budgets – the 2.5 CVT and 2.5 S CVT featuring a 175-horsepower 2.5-liter inline 4-cylinder and the 3.5 SR CVT with a standard 270-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine. Enhancements for the new model year include a new Value Package and the continuation of last year’s Special Edition Package. Both are offered with Altima Sedan 2.5 S. In addition, a Dark Slate exterior color replaces the previous Metallic Slate.
The Nissan Cube is again available in three well-equipped models: cube 1.8, cube 1.8 S and cube 1.8 SL – along with a specialty vehicle cube 1.8 S Krom® Edition with exclusive sport body pieces, 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, a custom interior with exclusive black and gray seats, premium audio system and more.
he all-new Nissan LEAF is powered by 48 laminated compact lithium-ion battery modules and a high-response 80kW AC synchronous motor that generates 107 horsepower and 207 lb-ft of torque, providing a highly responsive, fun-to-drive experience that is in keeping with what consumers have come to expect from traditional, gasoline-powered vehicles.
Maxima adds a few new touches, such as the fine-tuning of its color palette and available Sport Package option. Revisions include new rolled edge tailpipe finisher; new smoked headlights (Sport models); new dark chrome grille (Sport models); and unique shiny gray interior stitching (Sport models). Also added are two new exterior colors: Brilliant Silver and Metallic Slate.
Among the new Quest’s available “Innovation for Family” design features are:
- A sophisticated, modern exterior and interior design that provides a fresh approach to the minivan segment – including a “fluid sculpture” body with full
- surround glass treatment
- One-touch power sliding side doors that easily unlock and open with a single touch, even with arms and hands full of groceries
- Dual Opening glass moonroofs (two), providing refreshing breezes to front and rear occupants when open
- 2nd row power windows
- Standard Quick Release Fold-Flat 2nd and 3rd row seats to make a flat load floor, and available 3rd row power-return seatback on LE
- Quick Comfort heated front seats with advanced staged heating system design
- Removable 2nd row console with cupholders and lid
- Always-available large, covered Permanent Rear Storage Well
- Advanced Climate Control System (ACCS) intelligent HVAC system with Plasmacluster™ air purifier, Grape Polyphenol Filter and auto recirculation
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) system and RearView Monitor
- Conversation mirror, which helps enhance visibility and conversation with children in the 2nd and 3rd rows
- Standard 2nd and 3rd row theater seating with available large rear 11-inch color monitor and auto bright function
- Easy maneuverability, with small turning radius and front triangle windows for enhanced visibility
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Easy Fill Tire Alert, which alerts you when proper tire inflation is reached
Nissan’s popular compact sedan is again offered in a range of models – Sentra 2.0, 2.0 S, 2.0 SR, 2.0 SL and the performance-oriented Sentra SE-R and SE-R Spec V (please see separate Sentra SE-R press materials for information on these models). Sentra 2.0 models feature a standard 140-horsepower 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine and a choice of 6-speed manual transmission or fuel-efficient Nissan Xtronic CVT®. Sentra SE-R is equipped with a 177-horsepower 2.5-liter inline 4-cylinder with Xtronic CVT® and SE-R Spec V offers a potent 200-horsepower 2.5-liter inline 4-cylinder and a 6-speed manual transmission (for full information on the Sentra SE-R please see the separate press materials, available at NissanNews.com).
Titan is offered in King Cab and Crew Cab body styles with a choice of 4x4 and 4x2 drive configurations, along with two wheelbases (138.9 inches and 159.5 inches) and three bed lengths. Titan is also available as a Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV) designed to run on E85 Ethanol.
he 370Z Coupe is offered in two models, 370Z and 370Z Touring, each available with a standard 332-horsepower 3.7-liter DOHC V6 engine and choice of 6-speed manual transmission or a 7-speed automatic transmission. The changes for the 370Z are limited to the addition of RearView Monitor to the optional Navigation Package and one new exterior color, Gun Metallic.
In addition to the Nissan 370Z Coupe, an open-air 370Z Roadster and 350-horsepower NISMO 370Z are also available (full information on both models available separately – see Nissannews.com).